Things I do when my husband is out of town...
Yesterday my husband took a short trip to Tennessee with our worship leaders and Meredith. Here are a few things I did last night that I normally wouldn't do when my husband is around.
- Took the boys to Sam's Club for a $6 dinner and groceries (I didn't really eat, because I didn't want pizza or a hot dog, more on that later)
- Turned the thermostat up to 73 degrees
- Ate toast and hot tea for my dinner
- Watched 18 Kids and Counting
- Left a few dirty dishes in the sink. Oh wait, I do that when he is here too
I am glad he will be home for dinner tonight. One night is fun, much more than that gets kinda lonely. What do you like to do when your spouse is out of town?